Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 21 June 2017

As seen on Hochanda TV

All this week the Design Team over at the [Tando Creative Blog] have been sharing creations that have been featured on the craft television channel Hochanda (SKY 663) with Di Oliver. 

There are lots of beautiful projects being shared this week over on the blog!

I was thrilled, delighted and over the mooooon!! To have my [Faery Door] featured!

 Here is a little close-up!




Please pop on over to Tando's gorgeous creative blog [HERE] to see my faery door in full and lots more fabulous inspiration this week and every week!

  Happy creating, Gez ♥ 


1 comment:

  1. I am so far behind - I have a little peep through your blog this morning! I didn't even see the programme - maybe I need to slow down a bit! This does look interesting so I will hop over for a proper look! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx